- Journey through Ireland and see beautiful views and mysterious places, with hidden dark secrets.
- Explore lively Dublin and visit the Guinness Storehouse
-Visit the notorious Hellfire Club in Dublin
- Cautiously explore Belvelly Castle, a place with many curious legends
- Explore Cobh city – spookily the last port of call of the Titanic on its maiden voyage in 1912.
Dare to step inside The Abbey of the Black Hag, where you may still hear the cries of ghosts
-Be a guest at the Galway Bay Ghost Ship (optional)
- Only the bravest will be able to get through it all!
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
October 25 to November 3, 2019 Closed
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $1050 USD
Join us to explore some of the most stunning landscapes and beautiful cities of two of Europe’s marvellous countries – Italy and Croatia. On the Cobblestone Italy and Croa....
Have you always wanted to see into the lives of the ancient legends that are, the Kozaks? Come with us on a journey, beyond the rapids of the great Dnipro River, to the land o....
On the Cobblestone Ukrainian Dance Festival Tour you'll attend the one and only International Ukrainian Dance & Culture Festival in Lviv! An epic 4-day experience, which incl....