- Journey through Ireland and see beautiful views and mysterious places, with hidden dark secrets.
- Explore lively Dublin and visit the Guinness Storehouse
-Visit the notorious Hellfire Club in Dublin
- Cautiously explore Belvelly Castle, a place with many curious legends
- Explore Cobh city – spookily the last port of call of the Titanic on its maiden voyage in 1912.
Dare to step inside The Abbey of the Black Hag, where you may still hear the cries of ghosts
-Be a guest at the Galway Bay Ghost Ship (optional)
- Only the bravest will be able to get through it all!
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $1050 USD
Vincent Rees has been a prolific dancer, director, choreographer and connoisseur of Ukrainian dance, art and culture for many years. Raised in Victoria BC, Vincent moved to Edmonton in 1992 to join the world renowned Ukrainian Shumka Dancers. With Shumka, Vincent had the great opportunity of performing across Canada as a cast member of “Absolutely Shumka”, “Shumka’s Cinderella” and “The Nutcracker” with the Kyiv Ballet of Ukraine and Shumka.
He has traveled most of eastern Europe, and South America. Vince created Cobblestone Freeway as a way to combine his passion for culture and travel.
Join us to explore some of the most stunning landscapes and beautiful cities of two of Europe’s marvellous countries – Italy and Croatia. On the Cobblestone Italy and Croa....
Have you always wanted to see into the lives of the ancient legends that are, the Kozaks? Come with us on a journey, beyond the rapids of the great Dnipro River, to the land o....
On the Cobblestone Ukrainian Dance Festival Tour you'll attend the one and only International Ukrainian Dance & Culture Festival in Lviv! An epic 4-day experience, which incl....