-Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Kyiv and Chernivtsi.
- Marvel at Khortytsia Island, Ukraine’s first-ever Kozak Sich!
- Wander the ancient fortresses of Khotyn and Kamianets-Podilsky
- See a Kozak sword fighting demonstration and partake in an optional workshop!
- Daily horilka and home brew sampling!
- Dress-up like a Kozak for an exclusive photo session
- Get involved in Kozak initiation traditions!
- Purchase your own Cobblestone commemorative sword with your new Kozak name engraved on it!
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Flights may be purchased through a travel agency recommended by Cobblestone Freeway, or a travel agency of your choice.
Please contact us to receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Contact your Travel Agent , contact us, or click "Book Now" to register online.
Single Supplement - $500 - “Solo traveller friendly!”
Located on the edge of Europe and Asia, Georgia boasts both Mediterranean and European cultures. This country is an amazing cluster of cultures, religions and fas....
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....
Ukraine and Poland are two countries with depths of history between them, dating back centuries. With rich cultures and stunning settings, we can’t wait to show you their hi....