-Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Kyiv and Chernivtsi.
- Marvel at Khortytsia Island, Ukraine’s first-ever Kozak Sich!
- Wander the ancient fortresses of Khotyn and Kamianets-Podilsky
- See a Kozak sword fighting demonstration and partake in an optional workshop!
- Daily horilka and home brew sampling!
- Dress-up like a Kozak for an exclusive photo session
- Get involved in Kozak initiation traditions!
- Purchase your own Cobblestone commemorative sword with your new Kozak name engraved on it!
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $500
Vincent Rees has been a prolific dancer, director, choreographer and connoisseur of Ukrainian dance, art and culture for many years. Raised in Victoria BC, Vincent moved to Edmonton in 1992 to join the world renowned Ukrainian Shumka Dancers. With Shumka, Vincent had the great opportunity of performing across Canada as a cast member of “Absolutely Shumka”, “Shumka’s Cinderella” and “The Nutcracker” with the Kyiv Ballet of Ukraine and Shumka.
He has traveled most of eastern Europe, and South America. Vince created Cobblestone Freeway as a way to combine his passion for culture and travel.
Located on the edge of Europe and Asia, Georgia boasts both Mediterranean and European cultures. This country is an amazing cluster of cultures, religions and fas....
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....
L'Ukraine - Venez découvrir ce pays magnifique - de la partie Centrale à l’Ouest. Prenez le temps d’observer deux côtés de la capitale Kiev –un moderne et l'autre an....