-Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Kyiv and Chernivtsi.
- Marvel at Khortytsia Island, Ukraine’s first-ever Kozak Sich!
- Wander the ancient fortresses of Khotyn and Kamianets-Podilsky
- See a Kozak sword fighting demonstration and partake in an optional workshop!
- Daily horilka and home brew sampling!
- Dress-up like a Kozak for an exclusive photo session
- Get involved in Kozak initiation traditions!
- Purchase your own Cobblestone commemorative sword with your new Kozak name engraved on it!
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
July 26 to August 9, 2019 Closed
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $500
Located on the edge of Europe and Asia, Georgia boasts both Mediterranean and European cultures. This country is an amazing cluster of cultures, religions and fas....
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....
This is truly a cultural journey throughout the picturesque scenery of Western Ukraine… Travelling Cobblestone style, you will experience the traditions and the Ukrainian li....