- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Chernivtsi and the Carpathian Mountains
- Celebrate a traditional Ukrainian Christmas with locals in a Hutsul Village – eat a traditional Christmas Eve Supper and sing carols with locals
- Experience a unique and colourful Malanka parade in Krasnolisk and Chernivtsi – a feast for all your senses!
- Take the chance to Ski in the Carpathian Mountains
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
-Get transported into a fairy tale world at Lviv’s stunning Christmas Markets.
- Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
January 3 to January 17, 2021
January 3 to January 17, 2022
Based on double occupancy
Flights may be purchased through a travel agency recommended by Cobblestone Freeway, or a travel agency of your choice.
Please contact us to receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Contact your Travel Agent , contact us, or click "Book Now" to register online.
Single Supplement - $520 USD - “Solo traveller friendly!”
Celebrate Christmas in Ukraine with us, amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for centuries - we guarantee....
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Ukraine is a country of great variety, and the product of thousands of years of traditions and resilience. This journey takes you right through the heart of Ukraine. You will ....