- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Chernivtsi and the Carpathian Mountains
- Celebrate a traditional Ukrainian Christmas with locals in a Hutsul Village – eat a traditional Christmas Eve Supper and sing carols with locals
Experience a unique and colourful Malanka parade in Krasnolisk and Chernivtsi – a feast for all your senses!
- Take the chance to Ski in the Carpathian Mountais
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
-Get transported into a fairy tale world at Lviv’s stunning Christmas Markets
- Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Poland’s roots go back to the turn of the first millennium, leaving a thousand years of twists and turns and kings and castles to explore. Poland is a country rich in fine c....
L'Ukraine - Venez découvrir ce pays magnifique - de la partie Centrale à l’Ouest. Prenez le temps d’observer deux côtés de la capitale Kiev –un moderne et l'autre an....