- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Chernivtsi and the Carpathian Mountains
- Celebrate a traditional Ukrainian Christmas with locals in a Hutsul Village – eat a traditional Christmas Eve Supper and sing carols with locals
Experience a unique and colourful Malanka parade in Krasnolisk and Chernivtsi – a feast for all your senses!
- Take the chance to Ski in the Carpathian Mountais
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
-Get transported into a fairy tale world at Lviv’s stunning Christmas Markets
- Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Europeans do Christmas like no one else, and this is your opportunity to experience Christmas time in some of the most stunning cities in the world! Sparkling lights, magical ....
Ever wondered how we celebrate Easter in Ukraine? Now you can see for yourself! We will take you through modern cities and quiet mountain towns to experience the most importan....
Take a trip with us, off Ukraine’s beaten path, to immerse yourself and learn more about Ukraine’s undiscovered wine culture. Get ready to be impressed! This will be a jou....