• Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Chernivtsi and the Carpathian Mountains
• Celebrate a traditional Christmas with locals in a Hutsul Village – eat a Ukrainian Christmas Eve Supper, sing carols and experience traditions passed down through generations.
• Option to to ski in the Carpathian Mountains, on the biggest ski resort in Eastern Europe – Bukovel
• Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
• Get transported into a fairy tale world at Lviv’s stunning Christmas Markets
• Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Based on double occupany
Mon Dec 30, 2019 to Sat Jan 11, 2020
Wed Dec 30, 2020 to Mon Jan 11, 2021
Single Supplement - $600 USD - “Solo traveller friendly!”
Yulia has been doing a great job for our company. She is the person who takes care of our travellers in Ukraine. Showing the best cultural spots around Lviv and other no less interesting places around Ukraine. Yulia's very personable, friendly and always ready to share her knowledge and experience with others.
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Western Ukraine is home to some of the most beautiful places in Ukraine, and also some of the most historic. We will take you on a journey back in time, through ce....