• Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Chernivtsi and the Carpathian Mountains
• Celebrate a traditional Ukrainian Christmas with locals in a Hutsul Village – eat a traditional Christmas Eve Supper, sing carols and experience traditions passed down through generations.
• Take the chance to Ski in the Carpathian Mountains, on the biggest ski resort in Eastern Europe – Bukovel
• Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
• Get transported into a fairy tale world at Lviv’s stunning Christmas Markets
• Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
Cobblestone Freeway Tours invites cultural travel enthusiasts to celebrate New Year's Eve in Lviv and Ukrainian Christmas in the Carpathian Mountains for some cozy and wintry relaxation and experiences travellers will not find anywhere else. For more details, visit our website for full dates and prices: https://cobblestonefreeway.ca/tour-package/christmas-carpathian-mountains/
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Dec 31 to Jan 11, 2019-2020
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Susan Burdeyney, Peace River
Europeans do Christmas like no one else, and this is your opportunity to experience Christmas time in some of the most stunning cities in the world! Sparkling lights, magical ....
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....
Ever wondered how we celebrate Easter in Ukraine? Now you can see for yourself! We will take you through modern cities and quiet mountain towns to experience the most importan....