• Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Chernivtsi and the Carpathian Mountains
• Celebrate a traditional Christmas with locals in a Hutsul Village – eat a Ukrainian Christmas Eve Supper, sing carols and experience traditions passed down through generations.
• Option to to ski in the Carpathian Mountains, on the biggest ski resort in Eastern Europe – Bukovel
• Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
• Get transported into a fairy tale world at Lviv’s stunning Christmas Markets
• Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Dec 30 to Jan 11, 2020-2021
Dec 30 to Jan 11, 2021-2022
Prices based on double occupancy
Flights may be purchased through a travel agency recommended by Cobblestone Freeway, or a travel agency of your choice.
Please contact us to receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Contact your Travel Agent , contact us, or click "Book Now" to register online.
Single Supplement - $600 USD - “Solo traveller friendly!”
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Western Ukraine is home to some of the most beautiful places in Ukraine, and also some of the most historic. We will take you on a journey back in time, through ce....