- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Chernivtsi and the Carpathian Mountains
- Partake in the Easter preparation and celebrations with local people
- Enjoy the Mystic Carpathian Mountains
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
- Step inside the world's only Pysanka (Easter Egg) museum;
- Enjoy private concerts & cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers;
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Gladys Marie Magega
Yulia has been doing a great job for our company. She is the person who takes care of our travellers in Ukraine. Showing the best cultural spots around Lviv and other no less interesting places around Ukraine. Yulia's very personable, friendly and always ready to share her knowledge and experience with others.
We at Cobblestone Freeway have created the Cobblestone Freeway Foundation, in order to support and inspire communities in Ukraine and around the world, that keep intangible cu....
On our Tour of Croatia Hungary and Ukraine, you'll get a taste for the varied mix of cultures on the border cities of Eastern Europe. Whether it's a stunning Croatian coastal ....
Join us to explore the beautiful, and largely unexplored countries of Ukraine and Hungary. These 2 borderland countries have a wealth of history between them, and have a varie....