- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Chernivtsi and the Carpathian Mountains
- Partake in the Easter preparation and celebrations with local people
- Enjoy the Mystic Carpathian Mountains
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
- Step inside the world's only Pysanka (Easter Egg) museum;
- Enjoy private concerts & cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers;
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Gladys Marie Magega
Yulia has been doing a great job for our company. She is the person who takes care of our travellers in Ukraine. Showing the best cultural spots around Lviv and other no less interesting places around Ukraine. Yulia's very personable, friendly and always ready to share her knowledge and experience with others.
Who’s ready to get spooky? This trip is for those who are looking for something unusual, and want to enrich their life with mysticism, in one of Europe’s most magical and ....
Discover the many wonders that Ireland has to offer, on this fun filled Irish pub crawl tour, packed with culture and an exploration of Ireland’s oldest and liveliest pubs! ....
Europeans do Christmas like no one else, and this is your opportunity to experience Christmas time in some of the most stunning cities in the world! Sparkling lights, magical ....