- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Chernivtsi and the Carpathian Mountains
- Partake in the Easter preparation and celebrations with local people
- Enjoy the Mystic Carpathian Mountains
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
- Step inside the world's only Pysanka (Easter Egg) museum;
- Enjoy private concerts & cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers;
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Based on double occupany
Single Supplement - $500 USD - “Solo traveller friendly!”
Annette Ricard, Devon
Yulia has been doing a great job for our company. She is the person who takes care of our travellers in Ukraine. Showing the best cultural spots around Lviv and other no less interesting places around Ukraine. Yulia's very personable, friendly and always ready to share her knowledge and experience with others.
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....
Celebrate Christmas in Ukraine with us, amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for centuries - we guarantee....
This tour hits all the "must-see" Ukrainian destinations! Ukraine is a country of great variety, a product of thousands of years of traditions and resilience. On t....