- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Chernivtsi and the Carpathian Mountains
- Partake in the Easter preparation and celebrations with local people
- Enjoy the Mystic Carpathian Mountains
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
- Step inside the world's only Pysanka (Easter Egg) museum;
- Enjoy private concerts & cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers;
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
April 14 to April 28, 2020
Postponed until 2021
April 27 to May 11, 2021
Prices based on double occupancy
Flights may be purchased through a travel agency recommended by Cobblestone Freeway, or a travel agency of your choice.
Please contact us to receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Contact your Travel Agent , contact us, or click "Book Now" to register online.
Single Supplement - $500 USD - “Solo traveller friendly!”
Annette Ricard, Devon
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....
Celebrate Christmas in Ukraine with us, amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for centuries - we guarantee....
This tour hits all the "must-see" Ukrainian destinations! Ukraine is a country of great variety, a product of thousands of years of traditions and resilience. On t....