- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Kyiv and Chernivtsi.
- Enjoy a tour and wine tasting at Ukraine’s best Winery in Shabo, near Odesa
- Explore the mystic Carpathian Mountains, attend a Cobblestone Freeway exclusive – a traditional Hutsul Wedding!
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
- Step inside the ornate and world-renowned Lviv Opera House
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
May 5 to May 22, 2020 - $4,747 USD G *
June 2 to June 19, 2020 - $4,989 USD G
July 7 to July 24, 2020 - $4,989 USD
Sept 8 to Sept 25, 2020 - $4,989 USD G
Oct 6 to Oct 23, 2020 - $4,747 USD *
Prices based on double occupancy
G = Guaranteed Departure
* = Value Season
Flights may be purchased through a travel agency recommended by Cobblestone Freeway, or a travel agency of your choice.
Please contact us to receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Contact your Travel Agent , contact us, or click "Book Now" to register online.
Single Supplement - $950 USD - “Solo traveller friendly!”
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Western Ukraine is home to some of the most beautiful places in Ukraine, and also some of the most historic. We will take you on a journey back in time, through ce....
Ukraine is a country of great variety, and the product of thousands of years of traditions and resilience. This journey takes you right through the heart of Ukraine. You will ....