- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Kyiv and Chernivtsi.
- Enjoy a tour and wine tasting at Ukraine’s best Winery in Shabo, near Odesa
- Enjoy the mystic Carpathian Mountains, attend a Cobblestone Freeway exclusive – a traditional Hutsul Wedding!
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
- Step inside the ornate and world-renowned Lviv Opera House
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
May 15 to May 30, 2019
June 10 to June 25, 2019
July 11 to July 26, 2019
Sept 4 to Sept 19, 2019 Almost Full!
Sept 17 to Oct 2, 2019 Closed
Oct 1 to Oct 16, 2019
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $700 USD
If you dream of traveling to a place where the days are laid back and relaxed, where you can spend time in the sun by the sparkling water, or cool off in the shade of ancient-....
Ukraine is a place of myths and legends, superstitions and customs… Forgotten gods, stone idols, giant spiritual altars, wooden statues, mythical locations and places full o....
This is truly a cultural journey throughout the picturesque scenery of Western Ukraine… Travelling Cobblestone style, you will experience the traditions and the Ukrainian li....