- Attend a concert/performance/ballet at the Opera Theatre
- Train or bus city tour – learn more about Lviv!
- Panoramic places – visit Lviv High Caste or the City Hall Tower!
- Visit the open air museum of Shevchenkivsky Hai
- Explore Lviv’s Art museums in The Andrey Sheptytsky National Museum or The Ethnographical Museum.
- Take a Beer Tour at Lviv’s own Beer Museum
- Take a Chocolate making workshop
In the Carpathians*:
- Go hiking in the mountains - take a trip to mysterious place – Pysanyj kamin, an interesting historical
and geological monument with a magnificent panorama of ridges and peaks.
- Visit the famous Kosiv Crafts Market on Saturday
- Take an the opportunity to learn how unique lizhnyky – woolen blankets are made.
- See a wooden Hutsul church of 18 th century and traditional house-fortress-Hutsul Grazhda in
- Visit a woodcarver’s family, see their works zand try your hand at carving
- Take a workshop in Hutusl musical instruments from Mykhajlo Tafijchuk, a musical master.
*OPTIONAL activities are NOT included into the price and should be booked in advance.
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Ever wondered how we celebrate Easter in Ukraine? Now you can see for yourself! We will take you through modern cities and quiet mountain towns to experience the most importan....
Looking to test those taste buds? If you are a food lover, take this chance to be introduced to the very best of traditional Ukrainian cuisine! On this tour, you will not just....