• Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Georgia in Tbilisi, Mtskheta and Mestia
• Enjoy a tour and wine tasting at Georgia’s best Wineries in Kakheti
• Visit Kutaisi – the ancient Kingdom of Colchis
• Enjoy traditional Georgian Polyphony singing
• Visit one of the highest villages in Europe and the architecturally unique Middle Age village-fortification - Ushguli
• Visit famous Batumi Botanical Garden
• Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travelers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Yulia has been doing a great job for our company. She is the person who takes care of our travellers in Ukraine. Showing the best cultural spots around Lviv and other no less interesting places around Ukraine. Yulia's very personable, friendly and always ready to share her knowledge and experience with others.
Who’s ready to get spooky? This trip is for those who are looking for something unusual, and want to enrich their life with mysticism, in one of Europe’s most magical and ....
This is truly a cultural journey throughout the picturesque scenery of Western Ukraine… Travelling Cobblestone style, you will experience the traditions and the Ukrainian li....
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....