• Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic Sea – Dubrovnik
• Admire the beautiful Plivitce National Park
• Relax in Kotor Bay – a natural gem of Montenegro
• Cruise on the Danube river in Budapest
• Be a guest at a traditional Hutsul Wedding!
• Step inside the renowned Lviv Opera House
• Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
June 5 to June 22, 2019
August 10 to August 27, 2019 Closed
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $700 USD
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join our adaptation one of Cobblestone Freeway's favourite tours ....
Take a trip with us, off Ukraine’s beaten path, to immerse yourself and learn more about Ukraine’s undiscovered wine culture. Get ready to be impressed! This will be a jou....
Celebrate Ukrainian Christmas with us, but bring your camera! We guarantee you will see things you have never seen before, and will never see again! Learn Ukrainian traditi....