• Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic Sea – Dubrovnik
• Admire the beautiful Plivitce National Park
• Relax in Kotor Bay – a natural gem of Montenegro
• Cruise on the Danube river in Budapest
• Be a guest at a traditional Hutsul Wedding!
• Step inside the renowned Lviv Opera House
• Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
June 5 to June 22, 2019
August 10 to August 27, 2019 Closed
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $700 USD
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join our adaptation one of Cobblestone Freeway's favourite tours ....
Take a trip with us, off Ukraine’s beaten path, to immerse yourself and learn more about Ukraine’s undiscovered wine culture. Get ready to be impressed! This will be a jou....
Celebrate Ukrainian Christmas with us, but bring your camera! We guarantee you will see things you have never seen before, and will never see again! Learn Ukrainian traditi....