• Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic Sea – Dubrovnik
• Admire the beautiful Plivitce National Park
• Relax in Kotor Bay – a natural gem of Montenegro
• Cruise on the Danube river in Budapest
• Be a guest at a traditional Hutsul Wedding!
• Step inside the renowned Lviv Opera House
• Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travelers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Based on double occupany
Single Supplement - $950 USD - “Solo traveller friendly!”
Yulia has been doing a great job for our company. She is the person who takes care of our travellers in Ukraine. Showing the best cultural spots around Lviv and other no less interesting places around Ukraine. Yulia's very personable, friendly and always ready to share her knowledge and experience with others.
Located on the edge of Europe and Asia, Georgia boasts both Mediterranean and European cultures. This country is an amazing cluster of cultures, religions and fas....
If you dream of traveling to a place where the days are laid back and relaxed, where you can spend time in the sun by the sparkling water, or cool off in the shade of ancient-....
Join us to explore the beautiful, and largely unexplored countries of Ukraine and Hungary. These 2 borderland countries have a wealth of history between them, and have a varie....