- Explore lively Dublin and visit the Guinness Storehouse
- Marvel at the Giant’s Causeway
- Experience rural life as you drive through the country side
- Visit a local sheep farm, and explore Bunratty Folk Park
- Dance along in your seat as you watch traditional Irish folk dance
- Take in the stunning view of the Cliffs of Moher
- Kiss the Blarney Stone – it might bring you luck!
- Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
May 8 to May 21, 2019
July 3 to July 16, 2019 Closed
Sept 24 to Oct 7, 2019 Closed
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $1050 USD
Celebrate Christmas in Ukraine with us, amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for centuries - we guarantee....
This is truly a cultural journey throughout the picturesque scenery of Western Ukraine… Travelling Cobblestone style, you will experience the traditions and the Ukrainian li....
Ever wondered how we celebrate Easter in Ukraine? Now you can see for yourself! We will take you through modern cities and quiet mountain towns to experience the most importan....