- Cruise down the Danube river in Budapest
- Explore historic Belgrade
- Marvel at Mostar – the city of bridges;
- Relax in Kotor Bay – a natural gem of Montenegro.
- Admire the beautiful Plivitce National Park
- Wander around picturesque Ljubljana
- Learn to make traditional Viennese apple strudel in a workshop!
- Traditional music, cuisine and culture of each destination we visit.
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Sept 20 to Oct 6, 2019 Closed
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $700 USD
Located on the edge of Europe and Asia, Georgia boasts both Mediterranean and European cultures. This country is an amazing cluster of cultures, religions and fas....
Join us for our unique new combo tour - taking you through the most beautiful parts of Poland & Ukraine! Start off in Krakow, the city of Kings and move on to the “Paris of....
Who’s ready to get spooky? This trip is for those who are looking for something unusual, and want to enrich their life with mysticism, in one of Europe’s most magical and ....