- Marvel at the Colosseum in Rome
- Cruise through the Grand Canal in Venice
- Relax by the Mediterranean Sea in Pula
- See the city of Motovun – a hidden paradise
- Walk around the birthplace of Marco Polo in Korcula
- Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic Sea - Dubrovnik
- Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
July 28 to August 12, 2019 Closed
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $700 USD
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Who’s ready to get spooky? This trip is for those who are looking for something unusual, and want to enrich their life with mysticism, in one of Europe’s most magical and ....
This is truly a cultural journey throughout the picturesque scenery of Western Ukraine… Travelling Cobblestone style, you will experience the traditions and the Ukrainian li....