- Marvel at the Colosseum in Rome
- Cruise through the Grand Canal in Venice
- Relax by the Mediterranean Sea in Pula
- See the city of Motovun – a hidden paradise
- Walk around the birthplace of Marco Polo in Korcula
- Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic Sea - Dubrovnik
- Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $700 USD
In Damjan's short lifetime, he has gathered quite a lot of experience. He has a degree in law, preschool teaching, and also knowledge in Portuguese language and culture. However, he find that the biggest experience definitely comes from the only true school - and that is life. Tourism is the field he has been active in for the last 18 years guiding, planning entertainment, and organizing holidays or business trips. Fluent in English, Portuguese, French and Croatian. Awaiting you in the paradise called Croatia!
--- 2019 Sold Out --- Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobbles....
Who’s ready to get spooky? This trip is for those who are looking for something unusual, and want to enrich their life with mysticism, in one of Europe’s most magical and ....
Our 2019 UDWT is open for registration! Book your place now! Travel Ukraine with us, and experience the rich variety of Ukrainian dance styles from region to region! PLUS get....