- Marvel at the Colosseum in Rome
- Cruise through the Grand Canal in Venice
- Relax by the Mediterranean Sea in Pula
- See the city of Motovun – a hidden paradise
- Walk around the birthplace of Marco Polo in Korcula
- Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic Sea - Dubrovnik
- Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Ukraine and Poland are two countries with depths of history between them, dating back centuries. With rich cultures and stunning settings, we can’t wait to show you their hi....
Virsky Summer Academy is an annual certificate summer training program, which is designed specially for all abilities of Ukrainian dancers around the world. It's for any Ukra....