This trip truly is a Cobblestone special. Take a trip across Western Ukraine with us, and discover and learn about the rich cultural heritage and living traditions of this strikingly diverse country; we would like to show you how versatile and beautiful this country is! Get involved with cultural workshops, meet locals, experience live folk performances and feel the colorful character and hospitality of the Ukraine.
See more Bespoke Tours here.
-Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Kyiv and Chernivtsi
- Learn about Ukrainian village life at the Ukrainske Selo and Mamajeva Sloboda
-Get hands on with kobza making and pottery workshops.
- See the wonderful Holos Ensemble perform authentic folk songs
- Take a trip to the historic Khotyn and Kamianets Podilsky fortress
- Be a guest at traditional Hutsul wedding!
- See a performance at the world famous Lviv Opera House
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Get In Touch
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Ukraine and Poland are two countries with depths of history between them, dating back centuries. With rich cultures and stunning settings, we can’t wait to show you their hi....
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....