-Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Kyiv and Chernivtsi
- Learn about Ukrainian village life at the Ukrainske Selo and Mamajeva Sloboda
-Get hands on with kobza making and pottery workshops.
- See the wonderful Holos Ensemble perform authentic folk songs
- Take a trip to the historic Khotyn and Kamianets Podilsky fortress
- Be a guest at traditional Hutsul wedding!
- See a performance at the world famous Lviv Opera House
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
July 8 to July 21, 2019 Closed
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Join us to explore some of the most stunning landscapes and beautiful cities of two of Europe’s marvellous countries – Italy and Croatia. On the Cobblestone Italy and Croa....
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....
Celebrate Ukrainian Christmas with us, but bring your camera! We guarantee you will see things you have never seen before, and will never see again! Learn Ukrainian traditi....