-Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Kyiv and Chernivtsi
- Learn about Ukrainian village life at the Ukrainske Selo and Mamajeva Sloboda
-Get hands on with kobza making and pottery workshops.
- See the wonderful Holos Ensemble perform authentic folk songs
- Take a trip to the historic Khotyn and Kamianets Podilsky fortress
- Be a guest at traditional Hutsul wedding!
- See a performance at the world famous Lviv Opera House
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Join us for our unique new combo tour - taking you through the most beautiful parts of Poland & Ukraine! Start off in Krakow, the city of Kings and move on to the “Paris of....
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....