- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Kyiv and Chernivtsi.
- Enjoy a tour and wine tasting at Ukraine’s best Winery in Shabo, near Odesa
- Enjoy the mystic Carpathian Mountains, attend a Cobblestone Freeway exclusive – a traditional Hutsul Wedding!
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
- Step inside the ornate and world-renowned Lviv Opera House
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
May 6 to May 23, 2020
June 3 to June 20, 2020
July 8 to July 25, 2020
Sept 9 to Sept 26, 2020
Oct 7 to Oct 24, 2020
2020 Preliminary Dates: Not Open for Booking yet! More details coming soon!
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $700 USD
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join our adaptation one of Cobblestone Freeway's favourite tours ....
Who’s ready to get spooky? This trip is for those who are looking for something unusual, and want to enrich their life with mysticism, in one of Europe’s most magical and ....
Take a trip with us, off Ukraine’s beaten path, to immerse yourself and learn more about Ukraine’s undiscovered wine culture. Get ready to be impressed! This will be a jou....