- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Kyiv and Chernivtsi.
- Enjoy the mystic Carpathian Mountains, attend a Cobblestone Freeway exclusive – a traditional Hutsul Wedding!
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
- Step inside the ornate and world-renowned Lviv Opera House
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Sept 8 to Sept 19, 2019
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $700 USD
This is truly a cultural journey throughout the picturesque scenery of Western Ukraine… Travelling Cobblestone style, you will experience the traditions and the Ukrainian li....
Located on the edge of Europe and Asia, Georgia boasts both Mediterranean and European cultures. This country is an amazing cluster of cultures, religions and fas....
Take a trip with us, off Ukraine’s beaten path, to immerse yourself and learn more about Ukraine’s undiscovered wine culture. Get ready to be impressed! This will be a jou....