- Explore lively Dublin and visit the Guinness Storehouse
- Meet locals in the oldest pubs of Ireland.
- Step back in time at Bunratty Folk Park
-Dine at a medieval banquet at Bunratty castle!
- Marvel at the local rural life as you drive through the country side
-Admire panoramic views from the Cliffs of Moher
-Discover a spectacular natural beauty spot - Killarney National Park.
- Kiss the Blarney Stone – it might bring you luck!
-Round off your trip on Dublins’ Famous Literary Pub Crawl
- Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
Vincent Rees has been a prolific dancer, director, choreographer and connoisseur of Ukrainian dance, art and culture for many years. Raised in Victoria BC, Vincent moved to Edmonton in 1992 to join the world renowned Ukrainian Shumka Dancers. With Shumka, Vincent had the great opportunity of performing across Canada as a cast member of “Absolutely Shumka”, “Shumka’s Cinderella” and “The Nutcracker” with the Kyiv Ballet of Ukraine and Shumka.
He has traveled most of eastern Europe, and South America. Vince created Cobblestone Freeway as a way to combine his passion for culture and travel.
Who’s ready to get spooky? This trip is for those who are looking for something unusual, and want to enrich their life with mysticism, in one of Europe’s most magical and ....
Join us to explore some of the most stunning landscapes and beautiful cities of two of Europe’s marvellous countries – Italy and Croatia. On the Cobblestone Italy and Croa....
If you dream of traveling to a place where the days are laid back and relaxed, where you can spend time in the sun by the sparkling water, or cool off in the shade of ancient-....