- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Kyiv and Lviv.
- Explore the ancient capital of Ukraine - Kyiv.
- Enjoy the Mystic Carpathian Mountains;
- Visit a village in the Carpathian Mountains – a Cobblestone Freeway exclusive, where you meet locals and experience the famous Ukrainian hospitality;
- Walk the cobblestone streets of charming Lviv.
- Step back in time at Shevchenkivskiy Hai Open Air Museum.
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers.
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Based on double occupany
Single Supplement - $470 USD - “Solo traveller friendly!”
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Western Ukraine is home to some of the most beautiful places in Ukraine, and also some of the most historic. We will take you on a journey back in time, through ce....
Ukraine is a country of great variety, and the product of thousands of years of traditions and resilience. This journey takes you right through the heart of Ukraine. You will ....