Ukraine FAM Tour 2021
Travel Period: October 9th-17th 2021| 9 days, 8 nights
Join Cobblestone Freeway on our Familiarization tour of Ukraine.
In 9 days, we will visit Kyiv, Chernivtsi, the Carpathian Mountains and Lviv. Based on our “Great Ukraine” tour (minus Odesa), we will give you a succinct snapshot of what your clients will experience on any number of our tours.
We’ll balance excursions and tours, four UNESCO Heritage sites, with some special events, but also some down time! We’ll also include a couple of hotel inspections so you can get a sense of what we can offer for any custom tours.
Become an expert in Ukraine – Europe’s largest country and next biggest travel destination!
Limited availability! Only 16 places available! Apply for your spot below. Open to partners and companions.
Share this tour:
Golden domes: explore the beautiful capital of Ukraine – Kyiv
Arts & Antiques: Shop on the famous Andriyivskiy Uzviz – home to Kyiv’s artists and craftsmen
Traditional Zabava: dance and dine with the wonderful Folk Group Rozhanytsia
Magical Buildings: marvel at the stunning University of Chernivtsi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Folk songs: hear the wonderful Gerdan Ensemble perform in Chernivtsi
Village visit: Meet locals in the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
Hutsul home: attend a Cobblestone Freeway exclusive – a traditional dinner in the home of a Hutsul Family in a Carpathian village
Traditional arts: learn how to make traditional “lizhnyky” – woolen blankets in the village of Yavoriv
Quaint streets: explore the charming and beautiful city of Lviv
Cobblestone Exclusives: attend private concerts, cultural events, and workshops exclusively for Cobblestone freeway travellers
Days 1-3: Kyiv
Start your journey in one of the most ancient cities of Eastern Europe – Kyiv. Ukraine’s capital, and the former capital of Kyivan Rus is a beautiful and historic city that has played a key part in the nation’s defining moments. Explore its golden-domed streets, visit open air museums, meet locals, and get to know this unique, cosmopolitan city at the heart of Ukraine.
Days 4-5: Chernivtsi
Discover the multicultural Chernivtsi, full of charm and exciting Bukovinian-style arts. Explore the unique blend of cultures through this city’s cuisine and dance. Step into the spectacular university, and see how rulers lived at the medieval island fortress of Kamianets Podilsky. In the evening, enjoy a performance by the local folk song and dance ensemble, Gerdan! Their raw talent, authentic costumes and Bukovinian style will amaze you.
Days 5-6: Carpathian Mountains
Visit a traditional village deep in the Carpathian Mountains, and experience a lifestyle that has remained unchanged for centuries. Home to sweeping green forests, flowing rivers and breath-taking waterfalls, it’s hard not to feel at-one with nature when you inhale the fresh mountain air. This is the land of the Hutsuls, Boykos and Lemkos. We will meet the local villagers, dance the Arkan (traditional Hutsul dance), and eat traditional food seated around one table. Enjoy the open hospitality of these mountain-dwelling people, and experience their simple way of life.
Days 7-9 Lviv
Explore the ancient city of Lviv. It has many names – Lemberg, the city of Lion, Lvov, – but under any name, Lviv has always been a city of love. Wander the historic city centre, which is included on the UNESCO World Heritage List,taste the best coffee and beer Ukraine has to offer, hide in small authentic cafes and visit the World’s Only Coffee Mine. Lviv truly is a city of a laid-back, café culture where you can pick a spot, relax, and watch the world go by.
How to Apply
1) You need to be and IATAN registered travel agent
2) You need to have participated in one of our Ukraine Webinars OR previously sold one of our tours.
If you haven’t participated in our webinar yet – get in touch to schedule one for your agency, and get your colleagues involved too!
NOTE: Sending in an application does not guarantee you a place – we will review all applicants and choose accordingly who will be best suited to attend our FAM Tour.
Land Tour Price: $1249USD per person
- Land price only, Flights not included. See inclusions below.
Double Occupancy (if you are not travelling with a companion, you will be paired up with roommate, or you can opt to pay a single supplement for your own room)
Single supplement: $350USD.
Partners/companions are welcome, if space is available. $500USD supplement on tour price for Partners/companions.
A Regular Tour Price for a 9 day tour of Ukraine is $2,730 USD! We are offering this great price just for you Agents. And so much is included!
Our FAM TOUR Price includes:
- Airport Transfers
- Escorted tour with full time Tour Leader
- Tour in English
- All Events included in the Itinerary
- Internet in hotels when possible
- Interaction with local artists, craftsmen, and performers
- Breakfasts daily
- Lunches x5
- Dinner x5
- 7 Nights in Hand-Selected hotels
- 1 overnight train
Tours, Transportation & Guides:
- Tours and Events included in the itinerary
- All land transportation
- Experienced local guides throughout the tour
- Extra days before/after the tour
- Flights not listed in Itinerary
- Events and Services not included in the itinerary or marked as Optional
- Alcoholic beverages
- Meals not listed in Itinerary
- Tips for guides / drivers/ maids
- Travel Insurance
- Laundry & Telephone Services
Recoup Your Costs:
We want to give you something back! So if you sell If you sell 5 Tours – within 18 months of your Fam tour end date, you get 50% back of your Fam Tour Land Cost amount back!
If you sell 10 tours – you get 100% of our fam tour land cost, while still earning the relevant commission on these tours.
You can see our standard commission structure here.
90 days prior to tour departure date (July 9th 2021).
- The above offer is strictly applicable for travel agents / tour operators only. At the time of booking application and at the hotels, IATA/IATAN ID Card or proof of working in the travel trade has to be given.
- Selected applicants will be contacted minimum 60 days before the FAM departure date. Upon acceptance, a $500USD deposit will be required, and full payment will be required by 30 days prior to tour start date.
- By applying for this educational trip you are confirming that you understand that:
– All COVID-Safe protocols and government guidelines will be observed
– Fam fee includes land tour; all inclusions stipulated above. Flights not included
- Tour Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable within 45 days of Tour Start Date.
Want to find out more about what we do for Travel Agents?
Head to our Travel Agents Portal.
You can access it here.
Access Password: Traditions
Here you can access our Marketing Bank, where we have collated photos graphics and information on all our tours to make it easy for you to promote to your clients.
You can also find information on commissions, and access our new training area, where we are developing materials to help you!