- Sample Georgian wines on the banks of the Dnieper river.
- Join a tour and wine-tasting at Shabo winery, near Odesa.
- Participate in the harvesting process for the grapes at Shabo!
- Explore the Shustov Cognac Museum, and sample this noble drink.
- Taste local Ukrainian wines in a secret wine bar in Lviv.
- Sample raspberry wine at the 14 th century Swirz Castle.
- Visit the beautiful Schönborn Castle
- Taste Transcarpathian wines in Mukachevo and Uzhorod
- Bathe in healing thermal baths in Berehove
- OPTIONAL* Extend your trip to beautiful Budapest!
Book this tour by May 1st and get 100$ discount
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Andrea Jakubowycz loves everything wine! As a wine consultant and educator, she works to make wine approachable for all. She has over 10 years experience in the wine industry, and has worked for a wine distributor, and has organized over 100 private wine tasting events and winery excursions/tours.
She sees wine as an adventure, and always looks to share fun facts, interesting stories, and unique food and wine pairings. She especially enjoys working with private groups, and regardless of your experience, wants everyone to enjoy adventures with wine, one glass at a time!
You can follow her at UncorkedMoments.com, where she shares tips, reviews, and her adventures in wine.
Looking to test those taste buds? If you are a food lover, take this chance to be introduced to the very best of traditional Ukrainian cuisine! On this tour, you will not just....
If you dream of traveling to a place where the days are laid back and relaxed, where you can spend time in the sun by the sparkling water, or cool off in the shade of ancient-....
Located on the edge of Europe and Asia, Georgia boasts both Mediterranean and European cultures. This country is an amazing cluster of cultures, religions and fas....