- Sample Georgian wines on the banks of the Dnieper river.
- Join a tour and wine-tasting at Shabo winery, near Odesa.
- Participate in the harvesting process for the grapes at Shabo!
- Explore the Shustov Cognac Museum, and sample this noble drink.
- Taste local Ukrainian wines in a secret wine bar in Lviv.
- Sample raspberry wine at the 14 th century Swirz Castle.
- Visit the beautiful Schönborn Castle
- Taste Transcarpathian wines in Mukachevo and Uzhorod
- Bathe in healing thermal baths in Berehove
- OPTIONAL* Extend your trip to beautiful Budapest!
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
September 21 to September 30, 2019 Closed
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Looking to test those taste buds? If you are a food lover, take this chance to be introduced to the very best of traditional Ukrainian cuisine! On this tour, you will not just....
Located on the edge of Europe and Asia, Georgia boasts both Mediterranean and European cultures. This country is an amazing cluster of cultures, religions and fas....
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join our adaptation one of Cobblestone Freeway's favourite tours ....