- One-on-one instruction from world-renowned Virsky choreographers, instructors & dancers
- How the best Ukrainian Dancers are made – train in classical ballet & technique together with the Virsky Studio students
- Virsky Ensemble dancers in action – enjoy a front row seat at the Ensemble’s technique class
- Behind the scenes – see where and who makes the Ensemble’s costumes
- Know your history – learn the Ensemble’s success story intertwined with stories from the life of Pavlo Virsky
- VIPs – enjoy private concerts & cultural events exclusively for our Cobblestone travelers
- Be a tourist – explore Kyiv and all that it has to offer!
- Virsky for life - return home with a rich understanding of Ukrainian dance and memories to last a lifetime
Based on double occupany
* This price is only guaranteed if a minimum of 10 people join the tour
Single Supplement - $500 USD - “Solo traveller friendly!”
Vincent Rees has been a prolific dancer, director, choreographer and connoisseur of Ukrainian dance, art and culture for many years. Raised in Victoria BC, Vincent moved to Edmonton in 1992 to join the world renowned Ukrainian Shumka Dancers. With Shumka, Vincent had the great opportunity of performing across Canada as a cast member of “Absolutely Shumka”, “Shumka’s Cinderella” and “The Nutcracker” with the Kyiv Ballet of Ukraine and Shumka.
He has traveled most of eastern Europe, and South America. Vince created Cobblestone Freeway as a way to combine his passion for culture and travel.
We have collaborated with Ukrainian EggCessories to bring you a spectacular cultural tour to Ukraine at Easter time. We will take you through modern cities and quiet mountain ....
Celebrate Malanka in Ukraine this year, celebrate Ukrainian New Years with us! Amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for cen....
On our Ukrainian Dance Festival Tour you'll attend not one, but two amazing festival sin Ukraine! Firstly, the one and only International Ukrainian Dance & Culture Festival in....