- Participate in a Galician Culinary workshop
- Make your own Lviv chocolate in a Chocolate workshop
- Taste local Ukrainian wines in a secret wine bar
- Celebrate Independence Day at the open-air museum “Shevchenkivskyi Hai”
- Visit a local goat farm, and explore the secrets of cheese making
- Feel like a part of a big family during a visit to a Hutsul family.
- Admire the works of the best craftsmen at the Yaremche Craft market.
- See a performance of Folk Group – “Gerdan”
- Try Kyiv Cake and Chicken Kyiv in Kyiv!
- Participate in workshops to make Banosh, varenyky, chenahy and deruny, and become a true specialist in Ukrainian cuisine!
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
*A portion of the proceeds will go towards Help Us Help the Children
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Celebrate Ukrainian Christmas with us, but bring your camera! We guarantee you will see things you have never seen before, and will never see again! Learn Ukrainian traditi....
Ever wondered how we celebrate Easter in Ukraine? Now you can see for yourself! We will take you through modern cities and quiet mountain towns to experience the most importan....