• Shop in the fashion-forward districts of Kyiv and Lviv.
• Catch some rays on the beautiful beaches of the Black Sea coast.
• Visit world-famous vineyards in Odesa and participate in exclusive wine-tasting events.
• Spend a day at an orphanage in Chernivtsi.
• Live the real village experience in Tulova, a Cobblestone exclusive!
• Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers.
• Experience authentic village culture and traditions.
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Taste the varied mix of cultures on the border cities of Eastern Europe. Whether it's a stunning Croatian coastal city, a historical Hungarian city, or a Ukrainian town influe....
Join us on one of our Magic of Poland Tours and see why we use the word "Magic". Poland’s roots go back to the turn of the first millennium, leaving a thousand years of twis....
Virsky Summer Academy is an annual certificate summer training program, which is designed specially for all abilities of Ukrainian dancers around the world. It's for any Ukra....