- Visit an ethno gallery of Roksolyana Shymchuk
- Do some souvenir shopping at Vernissage market
- Have a look at the stunning outdoor museum of Shevchenkivskiy Hai
- Practice the Galician style of pysanka writing in Lviv
- Visit and do souvenir shopping at the world Famous Kosiv Bazar!
- Learn about the traditions and symbols of an Easter basket in a workshop
- Meet woodcarver’s family
- Celebrate a traditional Ukrainian Easter in the village of Bukovets
- Visit the World’s only Pysanka museum in Kolomyya
- Learn about traditional Hutsul Pysanky from a local expert
- Excursion to Hutsulshchyna & Pokuttya Folk Art Museum
- Marvel at the stunning Chernivtsi University
- Visit the fortress of Khotyn or Kamianets Podislky
- Performance of ensemble Gerdan
- Farewell Zabava
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join our adaptation one of Cobblestone Freeway's favourite tours ....
Ukraine is a place of myths and legends, superstitions and customs… Forgotten gods, stone idols, giant spiritual altars, wooden statues, mythical locations and places full o....
Located on the edge of Europe and Asia, Georgia boasts both Mediterranean and European cultures. This country is an amazing cluster of cultures, religions and fas....