• Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Chernivtsi and the Carpathian Mountains
• Celebrate a traditional Ukrainian Christmas with locals in a Hutsul Village – eat a traditional Christmas Eve Supper, sing carols and experience traditions passed down through generations.
• Take the chance to Ski in the Carpathian Mountains, on the biggest ski resort in Eastern Europe – Bukovel
• Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
• Get transported into a fairy tale world at Lviv’s stunning Christmas Markets
• Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
Cobblestone Freeway Tours invites cultural travel enthusiasts to celebrate New Year's Eve in Lviv and Ukrainian Christmas in the Carpathian Mountains for some cozy and wintry relaxation and experiences travellers will not find anywhere else. For more details, visit our website for full dates and prices: https://cobblestonefreeway.ca/tour-package/christmas-carpathian-mountains/
Sun Dec 30, 2018 to Fri Jan 11, 2019
Mon Dec 30, 2019 to Sat Jan 11, 2020
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Susan Burdeyney, Peace River
Vincent Rees has been a prolific dancer, director, choreographer and connoisseur of Ukrainian dance, art and culture for many years. Raised in Victoria BC, Vincent moved to Edmonton in 1992 to join the world renowned Ukrainian Shumka Dancers. With Shumka, Vincent had the great opportunity of performing across Canada as a cast member of “Absolutely Shumka”, “Shumka’s Cinderella” and “The Nutcracker” with the Kyiv Ballet of Ukraine and Shumka.
He has traveled most of eastern Europe, and South America. Vince created Cobblestone Freeway as a way to combine his passion for culture and travel.
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
This is truly a cultural journey throughout the picturesque scenery of Western Ukraine… Travelling Cobblestone style, you will experience the traditions and the Ukrainian li....
On this tour you will get the opportunity to visit the big cities of Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires, explore the beautiful Iguassu Falls, and even experience the Ukrainian in....