A notorious place whose history is covered with a mix of fiction and true facts. This place will give you mixed feelings, from awe to unease, but you won't fail to be fascinated. Visit Chernobyl and learn the truth of the story, which forever changed the destiny of all mankind.
EASY ADD-ON – just tell us that you want to add on this Chernobyl tour to any of the Ukraine tours listed on our site and we’ll arrange everything for you.
- Crossing the military checkpoint that restricts civilians from exclusion zone
- Zalissya, an abandoned town that has been taken over by nature
- The so-called Red Forest that was once contaminated by radiation
- Prypiat, a city of 50,000 people that is completely abandoned
- Ferris wheel and abandoned amusement park
- Hotel, stadium, city hall and cafe
- Sarcophagus and the new “Arch” from a safe viewing distance
- Fire station where the first crew left to put out the fire
- Catfish feeding in a giant ‘cooling pond’
- Dinner at Chernobyl state canteen (all food trucked in from beyond exclusion zone)
- Memorial to all those who lost their lives
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
Your tour – your way! Let us customize this tour for you. Contact us to get started.
Get in Touch
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Located on the edge of Europe and Asia, Georgia, Georgia boasts both Mediterranean and European cultures. This country on the coast of the Black Sea this may be small, but it ....
Travel Ukraine with us, and experience the rich variety of Ukrainian dance styles from region to region! PLUS get to learn about the history, tradition and culture of this fas....