EASY ADD-ON – just tell us that you want to add on this Chernobyl tour to any of the Ukraine tours listed on our site and we’ll arrange everything for you.
- Crossing the military checkpoint that restricts civilians from exclusion zone
- Zalissya, an abandoned town that has been taken over by nature
- The so-called Red Forest that was once contaminated by radiation
- Prypiat, a city of 50,000 people that is completely abandoned
- Ferris wheel and abandoned amusement park
- Hotel, stadium, city hall and cafe
- Sarcophagus and the new “Arch” from a safe viewing distance
- Fire station where the first crew left to put out the fire
- Catfish feeding in a giant ‘cooling pond’
- Dinner at Chernobyl state canteen (all food trucked in from beyond exclusion zone)
- Memorial to all those who lost their lives
16 people maximum. Sometimes fewer, but there’s never more.
Learn about a country from its people in the places where authentic life is happening.
Have an intimate experience with local artists so you can live the culture.
Enjoy a wide variety of delicious local eats and can also have a familiar meal.
Learn traditions from the people who keep them alive.
Time to breathe, digest and soak up the atmosphere.
This is truly a cultural journey throughout the picturesque scenery of Western Ukraine… Travelling Cobblestone style, you will experience the traditions and the Ukrainian li....
Who’s ready to get spooky? This trip is for those who are looking for something unusual, and want to enrich their life with mysticism, in one of Europe’s most magical and ....
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....