- Wander Lviv’s famous Christmas Markets
- Celebrate a Traditional Ukrainian Christmas in a Hutsul village
- Experience the New Year’s celebration of Malanka
- Take lectures and practice on photography from professionals
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine
- Enjoy the mystic Carpathian Mountains
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Roman's fascination with photography started at age 12 when he visited a touring exhibit of the iconic and powerful black and white portraits of the world renowned Yousuf Karsh. His passion for photography quickly became his insatiable addiction and obsession as he learned the poetic language of light and the magic craft of creating compelling images. His absolute favorite subjects are people, and he has photographed the whole range from newborn to 100+. Over the years his assignments have included over 500 weddings, tens of thousands of university grads, celebrities, commercial advertising, the world of theatre and dance, the political and corporate world, international cultural events, and major world sports championships. He lives and breathes 'photography' and gets a thrill to share his experience with others who also enjoy learning how to communicate with light, shadow, form and texture.
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Visit Ukraine and attend the one and only International Ukrainian Dance & Culture Festival in Lviv! An epic 4-day experience, which includes dance workshops, performances, z....
On this tour you will get the opportunity to visit the big cities of Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires, explore the beautiful Iguassu Falls, and even experience the Ukrainian in....