- Explore lively Dublin and visit the Guinness Storehouse
- Marvel at the Giant’s Causeway
- Experience rural life as you drive through the country side
- Visit a local sheep farm, and explore Bunratty Folk Park
- Dance along in your seat as you watch traditional Irish folk dance
- Take in the stunning view of the Cliffs of Moher
- Kiss the Blarney Stone – it might bring you luck!
- Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
This all happened in a single day on our Ultimate Ireland tour. Join us in 2018! http://cobblestonefreeway.ca/tour-package/ultimate-ireland/
July 4 to July 17, 2018
Sep 26 to Oct 9, 2018
May 8 to May 21, 2019
July 3 to July 16, 2019
Sept 24 to Oct 7, 2019
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $1050 USD
Get a taste for the varied mix of cultures on the border cities of Eastern Europe. Whether it's a stunning Croatian coastal city, a historical Hungarian city, or a Ukrainian t....
Europeans do Christmas like no-one else, and this is your opportunity to experience Christmastime in some of the most stunning cities in the world! Spa....
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....