-Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Kyiv and Chernivtsi
- Learn about Ukrainian village life at the Ukrainske Selo and Mamajeva Sloboda
-Get hands on with kobza making and pottery workshops.
- See the wonderful Holos Ensemble perform authentic folk songs
- Take a trip to the historic Khotyn and Kamianets Podilsky fortress
- Be a guest at traditional Hutsul wedding!
- See a performance at the world famous Lviv Opera House
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
Mon Jul 9, 2018 to Sun Jul 22, 2018
Mon Jul 8, 2019 to Sun Jul 21, 2019
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $500 USD
Yulia has been doing a great job for our company. She is the person who takes care of our travellers in Ukraine. Showing the best cultural spots around Lviv and other no less interesting places around Ukraine. Yulia's very personable, friendly and always ready to share her knowledge and experience with others.
Have a great fun visiting Ukrainian Carpathians, feel the extreme of the local white water rafting! Wild Cheremosh will cover you with high waves of emotions. Joining this One....
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Join us to explore some of the most stunning landscapes and beautiful cities of two of Europe’s marvellous countries – Italy and Croatia. You can admire the beautiful summ....