- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Chernivtsi and the Carpathian Mountains
- Celebrate a traditional Ukrainian Christmas with locals in a Hutsul Village – eat a traditional Christmas Eve Supper and sing carols with locals
Experience a unique and colourful Malanka parade in Krasnolisk and Chernivtsi – a feast for all your senses!
- Take the chance to Ski in the Carpathian Mountais
- Visit the authentic Ukrainian village of Tulova
-Get transported into a fairy tale world at Lviv’s stunning Christmas Markets
- Attend private concerts and cultural events, exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers