-Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites throughout Ukraine in Lviv, Kyiv and Chernivtsi.
- Marvel at Khortytsia Island, Ukraine’s first-ever Kozak Sich!
- Wander the ancient fortresses of Khotyn and Kamianets-Podilsky
- See a Kozak sword fighting demonstration and partake in an optional workshop!
- Daily horilka and home brew sampling!
- Dress-up like a Kozak for an exclusive photo session
- Get involved in Kozak initiation traditions!
- Purchase your own Cobblestone commemorative sword with your new Kozak name engraved on it!
- Attend private concerts and cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
Thu Jul 26, 2018 to Thu Aug 9, 2018
Fri Jul 26, 2019 to Fri Aug 9, 2019
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $500
Vincent Rees has been a prolific dancer, director, choreographer and connoisseur of Ukrainian dance, art and culture for many years. Raised in Victoria BC, Vincent moved to Edmonton in 1992 to join the world renowned Ukrainian Shumka Dancers. With Shumka, Vincent had the great opportunity of performing across Canada as a cast member of “Absolutely Shumka”, “Shumka’s Cinderella” and “The Nutcracker” with the Kyiv Ballet of Ukraine and Shumka.
He has traveled most of eastern Europe, and South America. Vince created Cobblestone Freeway as a way to combine his passion for culture and travel.
Experience 7 amazing countries in 1 extraordinary vacation experience. Immerse yourself in a region that is rich in history and culture, and where the landscapes you drive thr....
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....