• Visit The Best Christmas Market in Europe, in Zagreb
• Wander round the stunning Plitvice National Park
• Take an evening cruise on the Danube river in Budapest
Learn to make traditional Viennese apple strudel in a workshop!
• Visit to the Baroque Capital of Croatia, Varaždin
• Enjoy private concerts & cultural events exclusively for Cobblestone Freeway travellers
Tue Dec 4, 2018 to Thu Dec 13, 2018
Tue Dec 3, 2019 to Thu Dec 12, 2019
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
Single Supplement - $700 USD
Kim Matiushyk, Camrose
In Damjan's short lifetime, he has gathered quite a lot of experience. He has a degree in law, preschool teaching, and also knowledge in Portuguese language and culture. However, he find that the biggest experience definitely comes from the only true school - and that is life. Tourism is the field he has been active in for the last 18 years guiding, planning entertainment, and organizing holidays or business trips. Fluent in English, Portuguese, French and Croatian. Awaiting you in the paradise called Croatia!
On this trip you will see all of the very best sights Ireland has to offer, from the big cities of Dublin and Belfast, to quaint coastal towns and stunning landscapes. Not onl....
Experience 7 amazing countries in 1 extraordinary vacation experience. Immerse yourself in a region that is rich in history and culture, and where the landscapes you drive thr....