- Cruise down the Danube river in Budapest
- Explore historic Belgrade
- Marvel at Mostar – the city of bridges;
- Relax in Kotor Bay – a natural gem of Montenegro.
- Admire the beautiful Plivitce National Park
- Wander around picturesque Ljubljana
- Learn to make traditional Viennese apple strudel in a workshop!
- Traditional music, cuisine and culture of each destination we visit.
Sept 20 to Oct 6, 2018
April 24 to May 10, 2019
Sept 20 to Oct 6, 2019
We are happy to help you with flight details and arrangements.
Please contact us to book or receive more information.
SAVE $200 per person when you book six months prior to departure.
Single Supplement - $700 USD
Have you ever wondered how they celebrate a traditional Easter in Ukraine? Well now you can see for yourself! Join one of Cobblestone Freeway's favouri....
Celebrate Ukrainian Christmas with us, amongst unique and ancient traditions, where the festive customs have remained unchanged for centuries - we guaran....
Get a taste for the varied mix of cultures on the border cities of Eastern Europe. Whether it's a stunning Croatian coastal city, a historical Hungarian city, or a Ukrainian t....